The 20th Annual Pooch Parade is May 7, 2017! The fun goes from 10 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon.
This year, we have a brand new location! We’re at Promenade Park in beautiful Downtown Ventura.
- Take the 101 to the California St. exit.
- Turn left onto California St.
- Turn right onto E Harbor Blvd.
- Turn left onto Figueroa St.
- Drive straight to Shoreline Drive. You’ll see the festivities underway!
Parking: The best places to park are near the intersection of Harbor Blvd and Figueroa St, or at the Ventura Fairgrounds. Please note that the Fairgrounds charge a $5 fee for parking.
General admission is always free! Interested in marching in the parade or exhibiting as a vendor? Register online now!